Daily Archives: February 27, 2008

Burn Baby Burn!

Burn Baby Burn

Since we had our extension built we have had continual problems with the isolator switch for the shower becoming really hot. It’s been replaced a few times. At the weekend, the whole hose was plunged into darkness and there was a puff of smike in Emma’s bedroom. One of the carers burned her hand switching the shower off.

A call to a friendly electrician revealed the source of the problem above.

Today the electricians from the builders arrived and completely re-wired the shower and replaced the main breaker.

Speedy service !

Last updated by at .